Hello, my friends! Today I’m writing about 10 things I want to accomplish or to keep trying to do for this new year 2017. It’s always exciting to enter a new year, you feel fresh and new and motivated. So this is my list of 10 things for new years.
- Grow my Blog (Don’t stop posting) It’s always hard for me to be consistent with my blog with all the stuff that I have to do, but this year and for the rest of the year I’ll try to be full on posting about everything I find interesting.
- Fix our new apartment I am feeling super excited about our move and I’m constantly looking for home decoration on Pinterest. Do you have any cute art that we can frame for our home? please comment down bellow it can help me a lot!
- Start being more grateful- Well instead it would be to start showing more gratefulness about everything, life itself! or little things that are important.
- Work towards eating healthier– Especially around this time of the year, where food it’s just around the corner, and fatty food, so it’s time to make better choices and turn down bad food for me. And goes to keep it at with fitness too, to get moving and leave the couch!
- Love more of myself to love others more- The more you love you the more you love others!
- Read more books– Principally the ones that teach your great values and about life.
- Worry less about stuff– Particularly the simple and small stuff that happens in life, just to go with the flow and focus more on the present.
- Head down to the beach– I live on an island (Dominican Republic) so that is pretty simple, but this year I wasn’t able to go, so for 2017 I am hoping to be there.
So that was my list for 2017, what’s yours? putting on a comment and share it!
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” ~ Buddha
Have a great rest of the day!